Villiers engine + pump, any information?

I bought the pump and engine in the pics a short while ago and today got around to playing with it, removed the casing, flywheel and head, cleaned and gapped the points and decoked the head and it runs after years of neglect! I can't find any makers plates or anything though, does anyone recognise it? I have a serial number on the flywheel but I forgot to write it down, i'll get it later and post it.

Thanks

James

Reply to
Endacy

I've got one similar, not a lot on that either.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

It's a pretty standard Villiers Mk12 engine, with what looks like a Pegson pump hanging onto it.

Pegson were better known for their rammers (cue Dan..) but they made other kit as well.

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes