Attn. Kim !

Sitting in my garage are a pair of Coventry Victor Horizontal twins ( I believe they are 'MA's),

One is virtually complete and did run when removed from the hydraulic rig.

The other is a 'short' engine ie bits missing like carb, starting handle, Air Filter :o)), etc. but the basic block, pistons, heads and mag are there.

Also there is a bag 'o bits.

Ideal for restoration, with little effort.

I am going to put them on e-bay but thought you might like first refusal.

Photos will be available when I get them in the open.

Regards,

Lofty. (John).

Reply to
Lofty