OT- Myford MG12-M cylindrical grinder

Although OT this is proof of Peter's post that machines take up space intended for engines! Thanks to much help from Matt and Owain the above has finally been erected and test run. The plan was to fit larger doors to the shed its now in but that hadn't happened so it all came through a 27" door. A challenge that was smoothly achieved :-) Does anyone have a manual they would copy for me please? Naturally beer tokens are available....

thanks

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

Roland, What sort of manual are you looking for, I dont have anything specific to Myford but was taught the art of the use of a Cylindrical Grinder as an apprentice and could help you out with any questions you may have.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

This one shows up quite regularly on Ebay.

Regards,

John Stevenson Nottingham, England.

Reply to
John Stevenson

Thanks John. A lot cheaper than Myford or lathes.co.uk. Thanks also to Martin for a kind offer he may live to regret :-) regards Roland

Roland and Celia Craven