ARDP - August Update

G'day Gang

This month on ARDP

there are another 12 photo sets for you to download, and all of them can be accessed from the "NEW" Link on The Index Page. Work is continuing steadily toward the release of the ARDP CD Volume

  1. It is hoped that the CD will be available for the October Liverpool (NSW) Model Railway Exhibition. As for the photo sets on the web page, the sets on Volume 2, will remain on the web page, for a 3 - 6 month period after the release of the CD
  2. NSWGR NVUF (UHG) Goods Brake Van
  3. Freight Australia VQOF Container Wagon
  4. Freight Australia VHGF Grain Hopper
  5. Silverton 45s1 Diesel Electric Locomotive
  6. Silverton 442s6 Diesel Electric Locomotive
  7. NSW NPCF 12095 Ash Tanker
  8. National Rail NR56 Seatrain Diesel Electric Locomotive
  9. Crookwell (NSW) Station & Environs
  10. NSW 60ft Fabricated Turntable at Crookwell (NSW)
  11. 5 Ton Gantry Crane at Ardlethan - NSW
  12. 50 Ton Brownhoist Breakdown Cranes 1080 & 1081
  13. Cumnock (NSW) Station Building If you have any groups of photos of anything railway (Australian that is) and would like to share them with other modellers, I would be happy to post them on this web site, and as the web site exists purely because of previous contributors, it is essential that this continue, with your help. The ARDP CD is now available from the site as well as many hobby shops, if you have a hobby shop or business and would like to stock the CD, contact me and I will arrange delivery. A couple of new retail outlets now carry stock and they are listed below, ST MARY'S - NSW - HobbyPro
98 Queen St. St Mary's NSW 2760 Australia Ph:- (02) 9623 1143

If your local hobby shop doesn't stock the CD, ask then to get it onto their shelves. Regards And Happy Modelling Keiran Ryan

Reply to
Keiran Ryan