Nov 2003 ARDP Update

G'day Gang I have updated the ARDP website Australian Railway Detail Photos with 5 new photo sets as follows.

  1. Track Inspection Car AK2384
  2. Track Inspection Car AK2383
  3. Track Inspection Car AK2382
  4. 20,000 Gallon Circular Water Tank Byron Bay NSW
  5. Pacific National 48 Class Diesel Electric Locomotives These photos are available for download from the site, and at present, I have another 9 photosets to be posted in December including: -
  6. FAM Sleeping car
  7. NTFA 6023 & 6134 Tank Wagons
  8. NTBA 3441 Tank Wagon
  9. NTBA 3435 Tank Wagon
  10. VOFX Open Wagon
  11. VQCX Container Wagon
  12. Unanderra NSW Station & Environs
  13. Coolac NSW Station & Environs
  14. Bethungra (NSW) Steel Deck and Concrete Rail Bridge This should increase by the end of this month. If you have any photos of Australian Railway Detail, and would like them posted onto the web site, email them, post them (I will scan and return), put them on CD (300dpi tiff files preferred), or use a carrier pigeon, which ever way you like, you can obtain access to me, to have the photos posted on the site so that others can obtain pictorial information from your photos and continue to share in this fantastic hobby. Regards & Happy modelling Keiran Ryan
Reply to
Keiran Ryan