ARDP Dec Update

G'Day Gang

This month on ARDP there are 11 more photo sets to add to the collection, they are listed below, and can be found and downloaded at

-

VQCX 558-J Freight Australia Container Wagon VOFX 295-Y Freight Australia Open Wagon Unanderra (NSW) Station Building & Environs NSW NTBF 3441 Emolium Tank Wagon NSW NTBF 3435 Emolium Tank Wagon NSW NTAF 6023 & 6314 Shell Tank Wagons NSW FAM 2391 Sleeping Coach Bethungra (NSW) Steel Deck Bridge with Concrete Piers VHJX 204-H Freight Australia Grain Hopper Coolac (NSW) Station Building & Environs John Holland Rail Grinder

As well as the above photo sets, we have a special Christmas offer of ARDP CD Volume 1 & 2 gift wrapped for the special price of $42.00 (AUD) posted anywhere in Australia

May I take the time to wish all of you a Very Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year

Happy Modelling and regards Keiran Ryan

Reply to
Keiran Ryan