Confirmation from Royal Mail...

"Thank you for your email regarding the handling fee we charge for items that have attracted a Customs fee.

I can confirm that as of 2 April this fee was increased to £8. This information is provided on the following page of our website:

If you require any further information about our products and services please contact us again.

Regards,

Paul Walsh Customer Service Advisor "

Reply to
kim

Watch out - overseas parcels come in via Parcelforce which was charging £11 handling but I think that has also gone up. I can't find THAT on the Parcelforce site

Reply to
Lester Caine