Improving Setrack points

Hi all, Would painting over part of the dead frog on Setrack points with Peco counductive paint help slow running for 0-4-0s and 0-6-0s (specifically a Dapol Pug & Terrier) Logic says yes, but not knowing exactly how these points are put together, I'd appreciate a few more opinions. Of course, if that won't do it, what will? And please don't say get Electrofrog instead. I'm currently broke and making do with what I've got :o)

TIA, Del

-- STOP PRESS - Microsoft buys Electrolux and finally manage to produce something that doesn't suck... To email me, you must remove YOURCLOTHES

Reply to
Del The Obscure

"Del The Obscure" wrote

You might just cause a dead short.