Online retailer for Kadee Couplers

As subject......

Does anyone know of a decent online retailer of Kadee couplers?

I've had a close look at John Sullivan's excellent garden railway pics :-

and I'd like to have a go at converting my Hornby 466's to Kadee couplers (along with some other stock I've got on my 'to do' list), but I can't find an online stockist.

Unfortunately, my job means I'm unable to make it to most shows/swapmeets, and as for actually getting to a real live shop... I can't do that either. Google has drawn a blank. - Can anyone recommend somewhere I can get some Kadee No.20 couplers from?

Many thanks Paul

Reply to
coopsweb

If all else fails, you can order directly from the maufacturer at

Orders outside the US under US$60.00 are subject to a $5.00 handling fee, plus shipping charges on all orders.

Reply to
MartinS

In message , coopsweb writes

Thanks for those kind words.

Try Mac?s Model Railroading, 64A Sinclair St., Helensburgh, G84 8TP, telephone 01436 679444 They have a web site at

but they don't have online ordering, but you can see what you want online and order over the phone. In my experience they are very helpful.

Reply to
John Sullivan

Paul

As it happens I have just ordered and received within 48 hours a number of Kadees including no20's from MG Sharp

they also do a bulk price for No5's .

As they say, no connection just a happy customer.

regards

Graham

Reply to
Graham 'Muz'