Ratio Kits LNWR coaches

How good a model are these kits? I know they have been around a while and have no interior, but that I can deal with.

Reply to
estarriol

I was as curious myself and found this review online:-

Larry Goddard makes some good RTR versions but they're slightly more expensive :o)

(kim)

Reply to
kim

The bogies are rubbish. Don't waste your time with them but get replacements from someone like Barry Stephenson.

In article , kim writes

Reply to
John Bishop

There not too bad. As John says the bogies are not up to the job but the bodies have potential. The only drawback is painting it. If you have the skill to apply fully lined LNWR livery they will look very nice...if not..well in all honesty I'd steer clear.

An alternative is Wheeltapper Coaches (no website) who do a nice range of pre group coaches with pre-printed sides.(bit like Southern Pride)

PO Box 28(A) Heathfield East Sussex TN21 9ZY

They advertise in RM quite often.

HTH Ian

Reply to
Ian Clarke