Tontine Street on the road again

Hi all. Back after a my PC has had a long sojourn at the PC fixit shop............

"Tontine Street" will be at Lytham St Annes exhibition at Lowther Pavillions, Lytham on Sat/Sun 2nd/3rd August. Sorry, haven't got any website details.

Cheers, Mick

Reply to
Mick Bryan

I don't think there is one, but details are on the (recently redesigned) BRM website at

- found using the rather useful location search in the Diary Dates section. ;o}

Cheers, John.

Reply to
John Lancaster