Please Visit My New Web Site

This is, of course, an advertisement.

Reply to
Ed Callaghan

"Ed Callaghan" wrote

Which is of course permitted on this group, although the FAQ does suggest the subject line should commence with *Ad* or *Commercial* So your point is?

John.

Reply to
John Turner

We are a small railway model building company that provides a service to fellow railway modeler,s we are all railway enthusiasts that enjoy this great hobbey of ours.

thanks for getting our point John

its a shame that Mr Ed Callaghan had to be so sarcastic !!

Reply to
locoford