My web site.

Sorry new to this but please have a look. There are some models on there.

Rory Manton

It's Not Pink. It's Telemagenta

Reply to
Rory Manton

Looks fine but the pics are a bit small.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Al Superczynski at snipped-for-privacy@deadspam.com wrote on 9/2/05 4:07 am:

Yes I know!

Give me some time please. I will try and sort tis out .

Reply to
Rory Manton

Great models, small pictures. I really like the C 46 !!

One thing tho.... Trucks are not little girls. My Taurus is a petite little girl, those Land Rovers are more like Frau Burkhalter ! (and her sisters :)

The trees I can relate to, I just had to cut up 60 - 70 + feet of tree that crashed through our's and the neighbors fence. Got asked why are you cutting it up into little slivers, and replied, oak tree + 3 bad disc's in my back, anymore questions ? Being three feet in diamater most of the way, and me only having a chainsaw with a 20" bar sure didnt help either !!!

Make no mistake about it, over half of it has already gone up the chimmney :-)

Nice model pic's !

Reply to
AM