Hurricane markings, Battle of Britain

Hi Troops:

I want to model an R.A.F. Hurricane from #3 Squadron during the Battle of Britain period. Problem is, they spent the B of B at Wick and Drem in Scotland, tasked with protecting the Fleet base at Scapa Flow, so they didn't see the kind of action that 11 and 12 group squadrons did. They are virtually unphotographed for that period from what I can determine. Does anyone have a lead to a picture for 3 Sqdn. during the Battle??

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey