List of Profiles on web

Does anyone know of any sites on the web that have a list or more information on the old Profile booklets from the 70's. I've been looking but have found very little so far, thanks for any help you can give.

Terry

Reply to
Terence O'Reilly

i have a few, but they were bought at erich fuch's in boston and all i rmember was a wire rack full of them.

Try the Monogram site if you're looking for the "Close-Up" series -

Rufus

They've been out of business for over a decade IIRC. Unless someone has a fan site, your best bet is ebay. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Do be aware that the information dates from 1965 or so. Many of the color schemes are outdated and wrong

Reply to
Tom Cervo

I had a list at one time - dunno how complete it was but it at least covered the first 200 or so. I'll try and dig it up when I get some time this evening.

WmB

Reply to
WmB

Terry - I have a list of aircraft (posted on the back of one of the hardcore volumes). Contact me and I'll scan you a copy if you'd like. - John

Reply to
Old Timer

I want to make a list in excel with the details of the 200+ profiles and complilations I have and was hoping to find one on the web so I did not have to type the full list myself.

Again thanks for all the reply's looks like I'll have to get typing

Terry

Reply to
Terence O'Reilly