Way to go Brits!

5 in the head. While the bag of shit was moving.

Gee I wonder if the cop tried to understand the terrorist scumbag's anger. Not!

That's the way folks. These crazies want it to the death, then let's do it. I think I'll dip the bullets in my carry piece in bacon fat and jam small pieces of bacon crumble in the tips of the hollow points. Enjoy the ride to Hell. No 70 virgins for you.

Frank

Reply to
Gray Ghost

Your stupid idea that some fixation with pig fat would influence the views.of jews,muslims,christians,etc.........so you can go to whatevrer hell u believe in and rot

racist idiot........

Reply to
Arcusinoz

"Racist"?

Since when is "muslim" a "race"? It is an idealogical belief...

*not* a race. His remark, admittedly insensitive (but funny...), was *not* "racist". So....lay off the tired, offensive, leftist, "racist" label.

For the record..."christian", "jew", "druid", "Latino", "Italian", "gay", "deaf", "blind", "crippled", "homeless", "unwed mother", (or any other Leftist "adopted cause for the day") ....are also *not* "races". So if one of us cracks a joke, or makes a derogatory remark, about such "groups"....we are *not* being "racist".

Reply to
Greg Heilers

there seems to be an invasion of weak kneed idiot trolls. kill file folks.....that colon retard gave you the basic pattern to observe, the arcwhatsit reinforced. back to modleling.

You might want to re think that! Noon news on local channel says London cops may have blasted the wrong man again. It appears he was not connected to the investigation.

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

It's just been announced that the guy was innocent of any wrong-doing and that shooting him was a mistake.

Jimi

Reply to
Jimi

I don't thinks so, since it now appears that the deceased wasn't a terrorist.

Unlike the Gibraltar shootings, where the SAS sent three Catholic terrorists straight to hell, an understandable mistake seems to have been made.

Unfortunate, but 'C'est la vie'

Cheers,

Phil Young

Reply to
Phil Young

"Jimi" wrote

Pity.

Not that the cops killed "the wrong guy", but that there are people stupid enough to not just ignore the instructions of armed police officers in a period and place of the most extreme tension, but to flee and resist. Not to say that "he had it coming", but that he should've realized that his choice of behavior was exceeding risky and potentially - actually - fatal.

KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin

so now two families and a society have major changes forced upon them.

"Randy J. Ray" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Yeah I thought I heard that first but the next first several stories I heard had him running. The I hear he wasn't.

I guess one needs to watch about a weeks worth of news accounts to sort it out.

Of course had he been wired and tripped the detonator after being tackled...

Reply to
Gray Ghost

This has some disturbing implications:

"Police initially said the victim attracted police attention because he left a house that was under surveillance after Thursday's bungled bombings, in which devices planted on three subway trains and a double-decker bus failed to detonate properly. Stockwell is near Oval station, one of those targeted.

"He was then followed by surveillance officers to the station. His clothing and his behavior at the station added to their suspicions," police said Friday."

So - was the wrong house under surveilence? Was he really an "inocent victim", or just not a bomber, or just a "friend or acquaintnce" of a bomber, or what? What did he do to "add to thier suspicions"?

And worst of all - how about the implication that any of your "friends and neighbors" could be terrorists, and that one might be surveilled for coming out of the "wrong" house without prior knowledge...and how will the public react once they figure this out?

As in any circumstance, the initial "answers" are probably wrong, and there is more to learn. A lot more.

To be continued...

Reply to
Rufus

According to NBC news tonight, the guy was a 27-year-old Brazilian who didn't speak English and also happened to be an illegal alien. Maybe he understood enough English to realize that he was headed back to sunny Rio if he didn't get away? Anyway, when a guy with a uniform, a badge and a gun tells you to stop, its a good idea to follow suit..... My 2=A2

Reply to
Old Timer

Makes me wonder if the cops knew that, and that was just another factor in the pursuit...but I have to agree with you. Better to comply when out-gunned.

Reply to
Rufus

Greg Heilers wrote in news:HxuEe.6839$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Greg, you forgot hippies, dumb-asses and crotchety old farts.

Reply to
TForward

Being one of the latter, I think that covers many of the folks on this thread......

Reply to
Old Timer

Um, yeah, what he said.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Well, shooting them after they stop is a good way to teach them not to. You'd think somebody'd figure that out by now.

And the correct/foolproof way to convince them to stop running would be?

Reply to
Al Superczynski

He obviously confuses racist with bigot and probably lumps prejudiced in as well.

Reply to
Ron

Stupidity should be painful, willful stupidity should be fatal. He was willfully stupid.

Reply to
Ron