Way to go Brits!

Actually Kurt, the humiliating comeuppance comment was mine but we had similar comments.

Reply to
rwsmithjr

When? I couldn't find it. I said: ". . . after your humiliating comeuppance last November . . ." so naturally I assumed the idiot mixed things up.

KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin

Well, excuse me! It appeared to me that we had moved from a specific case to the general case.

Yep.

Certainly not. He was being held down by the police as he was shot. They could hardly have missed.

The cops couldn't have known that at the time.

See above. He was shot *after* he was caught.

Reply to
Al Superczynski

That's right Kurt. And now re-read your and your buddies' posts and notice how much you have in common with those brutal, reactionary regimes. With you I often have the feeling that you write down sentences that are gathered somewhere else while in fact you don't have a clue about what you're on about.

Reply to
Bassie Adriaensen

So why would you respond with "> >...if the cops can't catch them they should just let them go?" to ">Uh, catch them and don't shoot them."

You're in good company.

He can't, he's as sick as Buffalo Bill (it rubs the lotion on its skin) and the only cure from our end is to killfile him. That really chaps his ass. Vess will never keep his "solemn word" to leave RMS once and for all if Bush wins the 2004 election......

Reply to
rwsmithjr

It should be there, i'll have to google it though. I setup a new version of Netscape and haven't yet figured out how to access the older messages as it doesn't thread like the old Netscape.

Reply to
rwsmithjr

Vessticles is just a sorry troll who, without the attention he gets here (negative or positive; doesn't matter to him) he wound have absolutely no attention at all. He has no life. All he has going for him is to sit in front of his miserable computer in his miserable little home and live his miserable little life lurking on RMS muck raking and taking cheap shots and spout his ridiculous drivel. What a sad, sorry little man. As Mr "T" wound say "Ah pity da fool!'

Reply to
Bill Woodier

"Bassie Adriaensen" wrote

Well kaaskop, we're quite different from Iran, Saudi Arabia, China, or any other similar shithole you might name. A statement like yours is ludicrous. Apparently our willingness to take action against criminals in specific situation, in extremis, is intolerable to you. Perhaps if you were a bit more like us Mr. Van Gogh would be alive today.

KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin

Did you read my entire response?

Reply to
Al Superczynski

What's the matter Kurt, why the agression? Am I not allowed to question your credibility?

we're quite different from Iran, Saudi Arabia, China, or any

As I said, you don't have a clue. It is not about willingness. It is about respect for your own human values and laws.

Perhaps if you were a bit

Perhaps, perhaps not. Perhaps if "we" were a bit more like you there would have been more killings.

Reply to
Bassie Adriaensen

One of the r.m.s Trailer trash crew speaks out.

Sigh.

Colin (a Brit)

Reply to
Colin