Wonder if anyone has experience with the Sig Wonder?

I wonder if anyone has experience with the Sig Wonder? Where is the CG supposed to be, etc. Thanks, David

Reply to
David and Linda Andrews

2 5/16" up to 2 7/16" from L.E.

In other words, the range is 1/8".

I made a pop-bottle canopy for mine and flew it with three different engines. I also put rudders on it, driven by one small servo.

My favorite engine for it was a TT GP .25.

Let us know how yours turns out.

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

I'm on my second one. Great flying plane, would be better with rudders. An OS 25 makes them a rocket. (I always wanted to try one with a Webra 32.)

Reply to
Bill

WOW!

For years I have flown a HOB .19 sized P-51 with an O.S. 32 on the nose. I have always thought that was a rocketship since I could put it into a climbing Lomchevak. All up weight is in the neighborhoods of 3 pounds, give or take an ounce. I know the Wonder weighs less. . .

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High