FS: Maisto 1936 Mercedes-Benz 500 K Type Special Roadster

Maisto Brand 1:18 Premiere Edition 1936 Mercedes-Benz 500 K Type Specialroadster, Red

This one was bought about ten years ago, still in it's original packaging.

Reply to
marcus_lepidus42

Robby S

sale: The exchange of goods or services for an amount of money or its equivalent; the act of selling.

auction: A public sale in which property or items of merchandise are sold to the highest bidder.

An auction is a particular type of sale..

Robby S wrote:

marcus_lepidus42

Robby S

Exactly! I thought it was for sale so I clicked the link. Yes items can be sold on eBay with BIN but it isn't a BIN it's an auction. He wasted my time. I do bid and buy from eBay from alot of these posting on here but that particular For Sale post was a waste of my time. Nice car, abit overpriced. JMO.

Reply to
Robby S