Anyone visit this web site before ?

Very interesting .

JD

Reply to
JDcluster

I checked with a couple friends down in Chambana: so far they are trying to model A8-3s!

Bob Kaplow

I am always skeptical of people who reference only their own work to the exclusion of other contributors in an area of research. Jackson and Buckmaster did not invent the field and are hardly the only ones who have worked in the area. To ignore everyone else is absurd - essentially saying that no one else has contributed anything of significance.

The solid propellant community is actually quite alot like rmr, with high emotions, personal vendettas and agendas, and excluded "heretics" who may very well be right on the mark. Academic types can be the worst. A bitter argument in industry can be over the investment of billions of dollars with thousands of jobs on the line, but have less venom than rival professors arguing over lab space.

Geeks are (apparently) people too.

Brad Hitch

Reply to
Brad Hitch