turnouts ??????.

hi all, new to model railways and im confused before i start, have a book about two rail wiring and is says to use live frog turnouts, ok, no problem but what is a live frog turnout PECO style, is it an electrofrog or a insulfrog

cheers

stuart

Reply to
stuart ardern

Electrofrog

P.A.

Reply to
peter abraham

cheers

Reply to
stuart ardern

Hi Stuart, PECO live-frog turnouts are called Electrofrog Ask away by the way, we're a pretty friendly bunch and we don't bite!

Del

Reply to
Derek Heath

Much.

-- Cheers

Roger T.

Home of the Great Eastern Railway

Roger T.

Speaking of which, whats happened to Jerry ?

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

Stuart,

Peco live frog turnouts are sold under the name 'Electrofrog'.

Have a look at

for instructions on how to wire live frog turnouts.

Graham Plowman

stuart ardern wrote:

Reply to
gppsoftware