312 stainless welding rod for sale 36 inch lengths.

Send me a email at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com if you have any interest. Have several diameters and am willing to sell in small amounts and mixed sizes at what I think are reasonable prices. I am near Philadelphia for figuring out shipping.

312 stainless is good for welding most any stainless to mild steel or any stainless to stainless. It can be used for welding 4130 steel tubing, but Lincoln does not recommend it as it is usually much more expensive.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Dan

That email address is dlcaster57 @ Yahoo. Com without the spaces of course.

The diameters that I have are .045 .062 .090 and .125 inches.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Reply to
Ignoramus21294

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 Dan

Sorry about that. The @krl.org is a very old address that is no good. But I figure it cuts down on the SPAM. I did not count on Google truncating my email address in the first post. Since it did, I figured if I put in some spaces in my address that the whole address would get posted.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster