aerowave question

The pot that controls the level of output for the EN side of my machine only seems to adjust downward. Sometimes I can fiddle with it and get it up a bit (to 59 A max) but it usually only goes down. The others work fine. It is a 'clicking' type of pot. The welder works fine at these settings but hey, some higher highs would be better. Any thoughts on whether this problem is the pot or the board?

thanks!

Reply to
carter

You have an Aerowave.......

................oh, sorry I was just daydreaming.

Anyway, it sounds like you need to call Miller Tech Support. They are very helpful people. I have had several chats with them over the years.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler