Airgas, Billerica, MA

I was in getting some C25 MIG gas & learned:

- Airgas is very busy, this store having gone from 8 to 15 delivery trucks. We don't have much manufacturing & very little current construction, so I don't know who's using it.

- they don't refill large owner cylinders (i.e, above 80 cu ft). So that 200 cu-ft Navy surplus cylinder that I found at the dump is useless to me. Anybody want it? Need I say: pickup only ?

- propylene is really expensive: $33 for 7-1/2 lbs. $4.40/lb. By the time I buy a 7-1/2# tank, it's cheaper to buy the 1 lb disposable (for the amount that I use).

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt