Any new status- Miller Passports ?

Hey gents,

I was wondering if word on the streets has shown any favorable improvement on the Miller Passport yet. I still want to add one to the arsenal but not until they got the bugs out. If so- are there any serial number or build codes to look for and/or avoid or is it still worth just waiting on? I don't want to drop $1300.00+ for a headache and given what got released originally I'm glad I waited. I want one but not one that's a mess waiting to happen . Thanks in advance.

Rob

Reply to
RDF