Anyone going to WESTEC?

    --Hope to see the gangs from Lincoln and Miller tomorrow and gab about this and that. Have taken a course in MIG welding so am getting
interested in what's new there. Hope to find out why my new water-cooled TIG torch won't interface with a Miller radiator, due to incompatible right and left hand pipe threads (??!!). Maybe there's a widget to convert the one to the t'other? Wait and see, eh? ;-)
--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas : Whoopee! We've passed
Hacking the Trailing Edge! : the Burnal Equinox!!