Basic questions on O-A

Can someone give me the basic starting regulator pressures used for O/A cutting, welding and brazing? I have a Victor #2 and a #5 tip and the large Victor cutting torch.

Reply to
Jim FitzGerald

This should help with welding:

And this one's for cutting:

If those aren't correct for your equipment back up to here and see what you can find:

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Reply to
Keith Marshall

Reply to
Jim FitzGerald

"Jim FitzGerald" wrote in message news:...

My own comment can be seen at

or