Big Miller Tig-Chicago

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/tls/1882737632.html
protection/certification/guarantee. More info Miller Welder - $2000 (Woodstock, IL)
Date: 2010-08-05, 4:00PM CDT Reply to: snipped-for-privacy@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
* Liquid Cooling Tig Welder * 200 Amp 220 Single Face
Sorry guys..I blew up the photo..but cant tell what model it is. Its fairly new
"

It is a Dialarc, insanely overpriced

Ignoramus27168 wrote:

Really? Can't tell what cooler is on top either.

Standard Miller cooler Coolmate 3.
Ignoramus27168 wrote:

Ah, I have the Coolmate V3 on my S250.
On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 11:30:56 -0500, Ignoramus27168

Really? A Dialarc?
Doesnt look like either of my Dialarcs
Maybe a later model......

"

Going back and looking, I believe you are correct. It does look like a later model Dialarc. And yes...its at least double the price..maybe a bit more than its worth.
Gunner

"
Gunner Asch wrote:

It does indeed look like a rather new machine based on the new logo style on the side. It looks like a pretty good deal, RogerN, perhaps you can work a deal with the seller, have Iggy grab it and hold it for a bit and I can drop it off on my way home from my Chicago visit somewhere in the Sep 13-18 range.

The guy is a kook, asking so much for a probably spray painted dialarc
Ignoramus27168 wrote:

Oh well. We'll leave the deal finding to you then, since you're the pro.