Buying O/A tanks for a torch in Minnesota

OK, I want to get a set of small tanks that don't take up a lot of room. Tanks are running about $100.00 each filled. Anybody know of a better price in the Minneapolis / St.Paul area? The price probably isn't that bad considering I will most likely never have to refill it before the lease is up.

Reply to
Mickey

RoyJ

Now were talking I like that, I will see what they are offering tomorrow.

Reply to
Mickey

Let us know what you find out OK? My brother lives near there and may like the tip!

Reply to
Eide