Chop saw blade.

I have a Ridged Chop saw with a abrasive blade. When I don't take my time ( I KNOW) my cuts are at a angle as the blade flexes. I was watching Monster Garage the other night and they had a blade that looked like a concrete saw blade. What were they using and are they interchangeable with abrasive blades? Thanks

Reply to
Bralos

There is a big difference in the amount of flex in cheap chop saw blades, and high quality ones. If you try a good blade, you might be pleasantly suprised . Makita is one brand I've had good results with.

JTMcC.

Reply to
JTMcC

you saw a cold-saw blade !! cannot run on high speed chop saw. these are special high-grade carbide tipped blades made to cut metal at low speeds.

Orange County Choppers has a wet cold-saw, awesome tool.

Reply to
Kryptoknight

Reply to
Thomas Kendrick

Yea I saw that one last night. Thanks for your insight.

Kryptoknight wrote:

Reply to
Bralos