Cuttin' up

I'm all atwitter , my new plasma cutter is supposed to be here early next week . I see all kinds of things in my future that I would not have
attempted with the cutting equipment I have now . This is a near-the-bottom in price unit so I don't expect I'll be cutting 2" armor plate . But since most everything I work with is under 1/2" , I think 50 amps is going to work out just fine . I did go a few bucks above the cheapest ones to get pilot arc , that's supposed to help with dirty/rusted metal and interrupted cuts . It's also supposed to make it a little easier for neophytes .
--
Snag
Illegitimi non