ERNICRMO-10 alloy, can join any ferrous anything?

A couple of 30 lb spools of ERNICRMO-10 accidentally followed me home.

It is a alloy of 60% nickel, 21% chrome, 13% molybdenum.
After reading the above pdf, and some other things, it seems that this
mig wire can join pretty much anything ferrous to anything ferrous, or
inconel, right? Say, stainless to high carbon, high carbon to inconel,
high to low carbon, etc? So if I have two pieces and I have no clue, I
can reliably weld them with this mig wire?
Just how nasty is it to health, as far as fumes are concerned?
Ignoramus1592
How about cast iron to steel. Nickel for the cast. Martin
Reply to
Martin Eastburn
I think that this should do cast iron too.
Ignoramus1592
A better write up is here
The real name for it is Haynes C-22.
Looks like it is especially good at high temperature corrosion resistance.
Like all high nickel alloys you have to keep dissolution into the base metal to a minimum. Treat it as a high temp brazing alloy.
You can TIG or MIG with it, but TIG will be cleaner.
With TIG there are no fumes to speak of. With MIG there will be some vaporized metals so make sure you have ventilation.
Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler
Ernie, you are awesome, as always. I will use that wire for tig welding also.
Ignoramus4804