ERRATIC CUTTING WITH CNC PLASMA CUTTER

I have a new TRU-CUT cnc plasma cutter that has started acting up. It is not cutting all the way thru and it appears to be burning or at least overheating
the metal because it is turning black. I have replaced both pieces of the tip, added an extra water separator. Currently trying to cut 14ga at 110 imp with a Hypertherm Powermax45. I will appreciate any and all advice.