exchange and the concept of option

hiya all

you may find more information at finance.yahoo.com. what did you do in order to implement and test exchange recovery and the concept of option monitoring?

Reply to
Hunter

I simply applied the old calculus term of recovery implementation of the axis of the unknown constant variable under the hyperbola of the x axis. Use the subset [fn 2 of set1; 8,7,6] to calculate magnetic deviation for your location. The monitoring just follows, and a neophyte can figure that out with a couple of hours on a rented mainframe of a very large corporation. Use the non-encrypted code until you've downloaded all the input data, then convert to C6h3009g21 extrapolation.

Easy stuff, actually.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

concept of option monitoring?

Well, to test exchange, I take my gas tanks and test trying to exchange them at the gas supplier. Exchange recovery is when they give me a replacement tank.

Ignoramus8003