FA Redo: Jackson EQC Master Autodarkening Welding Helmet and other metalworking items

I have done some spring shop cleaning and have placed a Jackson EQC Master Autodarkening Welding Helmet set of up for auction.

Please go to the following Ebay link to see the inserts: Ebay Item No.: 7598720778 Link:

I also have the following items up for auction that may be of interest to this group:

Dumore Tool Post Grinder Spindle Inserts Ebay Item No.: 7598720771 Link:

K. O. Lee 24 Tooth Index Disc for Sensitive Workhead Ebay Item No.: 7598720784 Link:
Ron Fournier's Metalwork Basic Hand Tools Video VHS Ebay Item No.: 9113333636 Link:
Again I apologize for my errors when I previously listed these items.

Reply to
craftsman_ron

Dang. Just bought that hood. Well, I guess I could have a backup.

Nah.

I'll let someone else get this great hood.

Good luck.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B