FS -- 500A stick welder, $100

For sale, 500 amp c h e m e t r o n stick welder. The welder includes a remote control receptacle, which makes it somewhat possible to add a TIG attachment.

Price is $100 cash on local pickup in Lisle, IL. I can take paypal and ship, but the price will have to be more to compensate me for the hassle (and why would anyone want to ship it anyway).

Welding leads and wheels are not included.

If no one wants it, I will scrap it. It is super heavy, probably 500 lbs. $100 is pretty much the scrap value.

Ignoramus23519