Gas Welding and Cutting manual for free.

I was digging around Victor's website looking for a small gas cutting guide for my students, when I stumbled onto this little gem.
<http://www.thermadyne.com/IM_Uploads/DocLib_2879_56-0114%20guide_lo.pdf
It is a 244 page Oxy/Fuel gas Cutting and Welding guide. Very thorough, and well done. Amazing to find such a large volume for free.
Take a look.
On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 22:08:56 -0700, Ernie Leimkuhler

Thanks!
Bob

Thank YOU!
Both saved and bookmarked!!!
Thank you VERY much!!!!!

Thanks! Also a recent publication, only 7 months ago.
On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 22:08:56 -0700, Ernie Leimkuhler wrote:

Hi Ernie,
The Victor folks in our region are great. If you ask they are glad to show up in the classroom or the workplace. They go through use and user maintenance (torch tip to regulator) from A to Z.
Our guys have Illinois plates "FLAMEDR" and "DRTORCH", (cool).
Matt

Done and done. I got a US Army rigging handbook that I got a long time ago just like this on this NG, and refer to it often. I've been looking for something like this, as my current welding encyclopedic type book leaves a little to be desired.
TYVM.
Steve
Rigging handbook? Can it be shared?
SteveB wrote:

http://igor.chudov.com/manuals/Rigging-Handbook.fm5_125.pdf

Thanks, Iggy!
Ernie Leimkuhler wrote:

Great, that should be helpful for my new O/A rig that I haven't used much.

Nice find. Saved it. Thanks.
Ernie Leimkuhler wrote:

Actually it's more like 75 pages, it's in multiple languages. Still good though.