Gas Welding and Cutting manual for free.

I was digging around Victor's website looking for a small gas cutting guide for my students, when I stumbled onto this little gem.

It is a 244 page Oxy/Fuel gas Cutting and Welding guide. Very thorough, and well done. Amazing to find such a large volume for free.

Take a look.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Thanks!

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Ernie Leimkuhler wrote in news:231020082208565126% snipped-for-privacy@stagesmith.com:

Thank YOU!

Both saved and bookmarked!!!

Thank you VERY much!!!!!

Reply to
RAM³

Thanks! Also a recent publication, only 7 months ago.

Reply to
Todd Rich

Hi Ernie,

The Victor folks in our region are great. If you ask they are glad to show up in the classroom or the workplace. They go through use and user maintenance (torch tip to regulator) from A to Z.

Our guys have Illinois plates "FLAMEDR" and "DRTORCH", (cool).

Matt

Reply to
matthew maguire

Done and done. I got a US Army rigging handbook that I got a long time ago just like this on this NG, and refer to it often. I've been looking for something like this, as my current welding encyclopedic type book leaves a little to be desired.

TYVM.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Reply to
RoyJ

Reply to
Ignoramus18654

Great, that should be helpful for my new O/A rig that I haven't used much.

Reply to
Pete C.

Nice find. Saved it. Thanks.

Reply to
RogerW

Ignoramus18654 wrote in news:t4adnfe9T4BbRpzUnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Thanks, Iggy!

Reply to
RAM³

Actually it's more like 75 pages, it's in multiple languages. Still good though.

Reply to
Pete C.