Harbor Freight 41952 plasma cutter ?

Does anyone know who the OEM is for this plasma cutter?

It doesn't look like an ESAB or STEL. Looking at the user's manual, I suspect it is made in Italy.

Does anyone own one? What do you think of it?

Reply to
AL

I did some more research and it looks like the plasma cutter is made by Telwin in Italy. Telwin's web page

also shows several arc welders that look the same as the ones that Harbor Freight carries in their stores (such as a $65 110v arc welder). I think I'll keep looking.

Reply to
AL

I did some more research and it looks like the plasma cutter is made by Telwin in Italy. Telwin's web page

also shows several arc welders that look the same as the ones that Harbor Freight carries in their stores (such as a $65 110v arc welder). I think I'll keep looking.

Reply to
AL

Reply to
Greg Murray

this plasma cutter is badged as a "Cebora" here in the uk, and seems to work very well. i have an older non inverter Cebora plasma and this has never let me down, although doesnt cut as thick material as the newer inverter types (have cut half inch steel with a Cebora inverter........no problem at all)

Reply to
laury king

Keep in mind that if it breaks down anytime near the month of August it will be Mid september before you get parts or service.

Reply to
Gung Ho