Heavy duty - low cost welder - impressive heat capability.

I stumbled into this today - did a goggle on it and found a good site. (so it seems).
Gasoline (pressurized) and Oxygen into a hotter than Oxy-acel.

http://www.petrogen.com/welcome.html
The picture is impressive to say the least. Useful in very heavy metal cuts.
Martin
--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn

These have been around for a few years. I have yet to find anybody who has used one.
I can see benefits over acetylene, but not over propane.