HTP TIG welders

Anyone have experience with the new HTP invertig machines?

Reply to
Dumb Dog

Good machines, great customer support. Made in Italy by Stel.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Which model do you use? How many hours per week? How long have you had it?

Thanks, JTMcC.

Reply to
JTMcC

I have had my Invertig200 for over a year now. Had one problem with it out of the box and Jeff Noland at HTP took care of it beyond my expectations. The machine is amazing..makes me look good!! It's easy to use, the price was right...I'm very pleased. I talked to no less than 20 people that have this welder before I bought it and everyone I talked to said they loved the machine.

Call Jeff and tell him you heard it here.

Jamie

Reply to
James Arnold

Just summing up the past reviews. I have yet to use one.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

How many hours per week, average?

JTMcC

Reply to
JTMcC

Hard to say as it's not for a business...I'd say 2 hours on a bad week and maybe 4-5 on a good week?? Not a lot, I know, but...the OP asked if anyone had one and how they liked it.

Jamie Arnold (W)

Sure, I'm just wondering how they hold up to heavy use but I haven't run into anyone using one hard, yet.

JTMcC.

expectations.

Reply to
JTMcC

Talk to Jeff at HTP..he'll get you references that use it a lot more than I do.

Jamie

Reply to
James Arnold