Here is the deal on two welders:

Hi, I have two very nice welders that I would like to trade for one, very good portable Miller or LIncoln T.I.G. machine that does it all.

One is a Millermatic 200 MIG MACHINE. The other is a Lincoln 300/300 T.I.G. AND STICK MACHINE.

I also have a Miller Sotmatic SPOOL GUN FOR SALE

Thanks

justme

Reply to
finalact

Nah, that would only make it easier for them to buy/trade my stuff. I am near Temple, Texas.

Sorry

Ah...wouldnt it be good to tell people where you are located?

Reply to
finalact