Here is the deal on two welders:

Hi, I have two very nice welders that I would like to trade for one, very good portable Miller or LIncoln T.I.G. machine that does it all.
One is a Millermatic 200 MIG MACHINE. The other is a Lincoln 300/300 T.I.G. AND STICK MACHINE.
I also have a Miller Sotmatic SPOOL GUN FOR SALE
Thanks
justme
Nah, that would only make it easier for them to buy/trade my stuff. I am near Temple, Texas.
Sorry
wrote:
On Wed, 10 Aug 2016 21:15:38 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@embarqmail.com wrote:

Ah...wouldnt it be good to tell people where you are located?