Low current welders, fine work, jewelry, etc.

There was a thread recently that touched on jewelry welding. I think the person asking the question wanted to know about welders that could go below 5 amps, maybe less than that.

Here's a link that might be useful

Disclaimer: I don't know these people, can't vouch for them, but that doesn't mean they're not good, etc. (-:

Reply to
2regburgess

I know these people and I'm still waiting for them to make good on a system I purchase last year. They sold me an automated tig weld lathe that was supposed to have full pulsing capability. After a lot of debugging on my part it turned out to be limited to about 20 PPS at

50%pulse width, and even slower pulsing at %25 pulse width. They expect me to pony up another $2000 for a more capable powersupply. The only other choice I have is to qualify all new weld schedules. The principle owner had a long standing history and was trustworthy, but unfortunately he passed away a year ago just before I took delivery.

but that

Reply to
tomcas