Miller Maxstar 140-Too Cool

Hello, I just wanted to throw in my opinion of the Miller Maxstar 140. I picked one up at auction in March and just got to use it on a job the other day. That is about the slickest little setup. I had to tig some bolts onto an armature for a sculptor in his studio. I was so impressed that I had to tell somebody. I then proceeded home to give it the full run of tests, stick and tig at it's max and couldn't believe how smooth it was. Running on 110. Very nice, if you get a chance at one, snatch it up.

thanks for letting me sing out,

Randy

Reply to
Randy Reid

They are great little boxes. I had a Maxstar 140 before I upgraded to the Maxstar 200DX. The new Maxstar 150 looks to be even better than the 140.

What I miss most about that 140 was how tiny it was. So easy to carry around to a jobsite.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler