murex tig advice please.

Thinking about getting a used Murex transtig 205. This is transformer machine not an inverter This tig is described as being able to run on 240 volt mains. in the same conversation he also said it was "two phase". then went on to say that the "two phase" was live and neutral of the

240 volt mains. Now im confused. The machine is described by him as having tappings for different voltages (three phase also) and as long as I supplied a dedicated socket wired directly thru a fuse to the mains (CONSUMER UNIT) that I would be ok. when set up this way,will this tig still be capable of 200 amps output or will it be halved because the voltage is halved. (NOT THREE PHASE I MEAN) also I will not be using the full power of this machine ...most of the time...but will put in a 60 amp fuse on the mains. are the details of this machine corect......or does someone else know otherwise. all the best..mark
Reply to
mark