O.T. (Sorta)- Shop Furness

That you are heating with a homebrew oil furnace.

Reply to
Ecnerwal

I acted on your suggestion - just as a safety check, and took the Carbon Monoxide detector from our house (temporarily) out to the garage and hung it directly above the air flow from the furnace I'm using out there. It hung there for about 1-1/2 hours without the slightest peep, and I have never smelled any fumes or anything from this furnace. Seems to be working fine (and took the detector back into the house). Appreciate the suggestion - and I'm glad I checked just for "peace of mind". Thanks. Ken

Reply to
Anonymous