Powder Burning Tips

Hi Everyone,

I am liquidating a bankrupt steel mill and have found 7 brand new powder buning/welding tips. i dont know much about powder burning/welding but we are looking to sell them. the list price on them is 270.00 each. they are 3 piece tips, the outside (looks like copper or brass) is marked #38, the middle (silver in color) is marked #20 and the inside (seems to be brass) is marked #20. the package says gst xp-113 powder burning tip. there is also another number ob it p119843. if any one is intrested or knows some on who is please email me, i am not lookin to be a sales pain in the a$$ just thought someone may be intrested.

thanks,

vince

Reply to
wildchildsixx