Need Help Identifying Cutting Torch Tips

Hi, I have some cutting torch tips that I cannot identify. Marked Style 5N-A. Also marked for MAPP. Sizes #54, #56, #68, and #75. The tips are 2 seat type (I am mostly familiar with Airco tripple seat type tips.) A picture can be found at

The picture did not turn out very well -- the tips are bright chrome plated except for the seat area which is natural copper. Can antbody identify what torch these tips fit? Anybody need them?

Thanks, Mill

Reply to
MP Toolman

Sounds like the ones shown in the 3rd group on this page:

"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." - Will Rogers (1879-1935).

Reply to
Keith Marshall