Small Diameter Hardfacing Wire

I seem to recall somebody mentioning either here or in RCM once finding modest size spools of smaller than normal diameter hard facing wire. (I
think they were hard facing an anvil.) Anybody remember the source? I would prefer to do this job with the little Lincoln 125, and I am afraid that the .035 wire might push its capability.
I have never seen hardface wires smaller than 0.045".

Harris was making a 0.030" dual-shield wire they called "Twenty-Eight Gauge". Good product, terrible marketing.

No, it is just a dual shield welding wire to get hotter welds with small welders.
The hardface wires I have the most experience with are Rankin Ranomatic BBG and DDG. They are my favorite wires for building anvil faces.
http://www.broco-rankin.com/hardfacing/alloys/build-uptool-die-steel-all oys/