Steel Prices

I found this article interesting:

Apparently the Chinese may not be to blame for rising steel costs. I often hear about the recent rise in steel prices for angle or sheet or tubing that home weldors use, but I haven't purchased large amounts myself yet, beyond some pieces at HD. How much was steel back in the good old days, and has anyone seen the cost coming down at all?

Rich

Reply to
MSU Spartan