steel stuctural roof

I am involved in making up beams of a roof that has sweeping lines. The roof uses straight lines for each beam but the perimeter of the roof is never horizontal. I know in my youth these architectural roofs were the rage and were framed in wood. Is there a reference on the web to such rooflines and their construction? To make things really interesting the detailer has failed to provide me with a single distance between holes on connecting frames. Randy

Reply to
Randy Zimmerman

RoyJ

You might want to check your local laws etc. as here that kinda project would need stamped engineering drawings...

Reply to
Old Boy

Don't worry about that... It's engineered alright. Randy

Reply to
Randy Zimmerman